Currently Twitter doesn't let you post Tweets with a location via the web, yet with Simple Social you can attach any valid location to your Tweets whilst posting from the web! This guide will talk you you through how to set this up.
Firstly you need a Simple Social account. If you don't have one you can start a free trial here, with no credit card details required.
Next up you'll need to make sure precise location is enabled on your Twitter account.
Enabling precise location
Follow these steps to enable precise location.
1) Firstly you need to install Twitter on a mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android. (Note this is note required for tweeting, just to enable precise location.)
Twitter for iPhone is available here.
Twitter for Android is available here.
2) Once installed, open the app and sign into your Twitter account.
3) Press your profile icon in the top left-hand corner. (If you don't see your profile icon press the icons with three bars instead.)
4) Press "Settings and privacy" at the bottom of the menu
5) Press "Privacy and safety" in the next menu.
6) Scroll down until you see "Precise location" and tap "disabled"
7) This will open the Precise location menu. Using the slider on the right (or the checkbox on Android) slide the feature to the on position.
Note: At this point you may be asked to share your location with Twitter by your device. If so, press "Allow".
8) That's it! You're now set up to Tweet with a location. Give Simple Social a few minutes to process this change and then you'll be able to add a location to any Tweet you make on the web!